Saturday, 1 August 2009

Random Ramblings On Manly Machines...

"Lessons start in about 37 hours" - egad... time sure does FLY fast and I do mean FAST.

I guess I'm ready to face the next phase in my life - I've bought some school supplies already and I think it's enough for now, well, at least until I meet my lecturers.

I think I can safely bet - from what I've seen during the tour around the campus - that I'll be wearing coveralls a lot of times and probably boil myself in the process haha.

The labs for ME are not exactly cool for comfort. We're told that the labs must be at room temperature and that there is no air-conditioning at sight for reasons on maintaining the quality of the big manly machines that we'll be handling.

Yes. You heard me correctly. "MANLY machines!" -

The moment I laid my eyes on the machines, I have to admit that my brain did freeze for a second there and I did wonder on my capabilities on doing and acing this course.

But, I know that I must believe that I can do this.

I guess I'll find out for sure when I have settled down with my schedule.

Till then, I'm writing off! Good night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP