4 more hours to go and then it's August, the third.
Whoa. I know that I've been saying a billion of times on how EXCITED, how EAGER, how IMPATIENT, how READY-MY-BRAIN-IS-IN-LEARNING but then when the day is coming so close.
I just... feel nothing.
Haha. Amazingly. Maybe all of my excitement had gone drained with my too excessive hyperactive energy for the last few months.
Either that, or I am just too numb to realize how nervous I am to face the manly machines tomorrow.
Bloggy Archive
-
▼
2009
(19)
-
▼
August
(13)
- State of Being
- Untitled Post...
- Fun dinner @ Jerudong
- Liking, loving but tiring...
- Tired Post
- A business in the pot eh?
- Brief, Short and Quick
- Doing Nothing Is...
- Blurry Blur Day...
- Once Again, Another Rambling To The Countdown of T...
- Countdown To August 3rd...
- Random Ramblings On Manly Machines...
- Random Talks...
-
▼
August
(13)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment