It's been quite a while since I've posted anything long and worthy enough to be considered as an update.
I've spent the last week running all over the campus, going to my classes and just suriving the everyday challenges.
And so far, I've taken a huge interest in my course - yeah, sure, engineering sounds tough (heck, it is TOUGH) but after some introduction by my lecturers to the wonders of lab works and as such. I think I'll do fine.
I hope so.
I've done all the things I had planned to do last yesterday and thanks to Miss N for helping me with the photocopy machine.
I've done a bit of reading on my notes - the one that my lecturer had handed out to a group and I had to go and hunt them down for a copy hahaha and so far, it's a very monotonous note but I hope I'll get a hang on it when my lessons are started officially tomorrow.
I have a lot of dreams too. My cousin apparently wanted to open a boutique which is a very cool thing and as for me... well, business is a very lucrative and yet risky but I've been in love with the idea of having my own company ever since Miss D and I participated in a local business competition and won hahaha. **happy mode**
And yeah, one of my close friends have actually started up a business and I hope his business will bloom and bloom like the puffy cotton candy!
So, yes, I would love to open up my own business but that is a very long future ahead and perhaps it may or may not happen and even if it happened, the business would just be a hobby... - like how some people loved to plant trees and flowers and tended them till they grow beautifully - that would be how I will treat my business (if it ever happened anyway)...
It all depends on how things go through.
But right now, my realistic dream is to survive uni life and graduated with flying colours.
Bah, till then...<3
Bloggy Archive
-
▼
2009
(19)
-
▼
August
(13)
- State of Being
- Untitled Post...
- Fun dinner @ Jerudong
- Liking, loving but tiring...
- Tired Post
- A business in the pot eh?
- Brief, Short and Quick
- Doing Nothing Is...
- Blurry Blur Day...
- Once Again, Another Rambling To The Countdown of T...
- Countdown To August 3rd...
- Random Ramblings On Manly Machines...
- Random Talks...
-
▼
August
(13)
Sunday, 9 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment