Monday, 3 August 2009

Blurry Blur Day...

God. My first day officially @ uni was a complete blur.

I had my schedule handed out to me today and at first glance, my schedule was a complete rubbish to me. In a sense that, I couldn't fathom on what it was. It took me a whole minute or two, just to examine a schedule that looked complicated to me but after some time, it was quite all right.

I had a long FREE period from 9 to 2.30... sigh. Can you imagine how long and ardously bored I was? I couldn't borrow the library books yet because we haven't been given a talk yet.

And I really want to borrow two books set for Engineering Mathematics.

Which I must say that I will have to face VECTORS!

Can you believe that?? I will have to do VECTORS!!! Why can't it be simple things like algebra?? Why must it be some stinking Vector with planes???

And to top it off, my lecturer will most likely to quiz those who had learned the basics of Vector. Ugh. My brain is still adjusting!

I think I will have to revise my Mathematics A Level again before next week.

Bah, I guess I will be quite inactive. I mean, sure, yeah, I will blog. I will facebook-ing.

But...

It's just not as much as before.... Need to STUDY! - I hope haha.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP