The morning air feels cool.
I could imagine how much cooler it would be outside my house at this moment. Early morning always feel quite cool and I like it very much. It's one of the reasons why I didn't turn on my car's air-con when I drive to my university in the early morning. The feel of cool fresh air slapped gently on my face is always a welcome treat. A nice two-way FREE nature's spa.
I had just finished watching an old Addams Family movie and it was simply, to put in a word, relaxing. I know that I have to make up the time I had burnt yesterday for my mountainous heaps of assignments but it was worth it.
I feel relaxed and it was a nice change to be in front of the telly and just chill with my family.
Today's agenda?
Well, I haven't quite figured it out yet. I may be going out. OR, I may just stay at home and probably try to crack the codes of my assignments. I have tests and phase tests coming up this following week and ugh, you all know, how much revision I need to do. LOL
But overall, university life is fun even if it stresses me out sometimes...
No comments:
Post a Comment