Saturday, 5 September 2009

Before the clock stroke lunch...

I'm home.

Like, really really, truly at home before 12 pm (and not just like coming in and throw myself at bed and sleeeepppp). Any other day was always the same constant routine of waking up at around 4 am and then, drive to uni and arrive there around 6.30 am and from there, the same thing happened all over - go to class, sit down, take notes, do practical work (welding is AWESOME!) and draw... and then finally go home and kissed my house's floor (hahaha) usually around 3 - 4 pm.

The hours followed after that was a complete blur of dinner and then preparing things for the next day.

And the whole thing repeats itself.

I came home, barely have the time to eat... let alone study and sleep AND watch TV or even play around. My constant sleep deprivation consequently made me feel tired. An example was a few days ago where I fell asleep the whole night for nine hours straight, right after dinner (I had to complete my Mechanics Assignment in the early morning haha - THANK GOD, I had only two questions left). I was so exhausted.

Physically anyway...

And it's rare for me to have a chance to be back at home before lunch strikes its bell. Sure, there's traffic and some hold-up but I managed to come home earlier than I would have expected. I'm always the last person to arrive home @ my house haha...

And now... I think I'll rest a bit (and play my neglected pet society game) before trying to crack the codes of my mountain heaps of assignments - all due next week - I think.

And did I mention about my many tests and PHASE tests coming up SOON???

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP