Friday, 31 July 2009

Changes, Stages... what else?

I feel like I need a change. A fresh new start in honour of my transition to a new stage where I’ll probably be nerdified unwillingly (LOL) this coming month.

And besides, my old blogspot theme was kind of crappy and boring and I’ve been wondering on how the heck did my friends had so pretty themes hehe.

I’ll probably go and neglect this blog again, just like my poor old Multiply but I’ll try to update – Ugh, I hope I can update like once every few days and I really hope that my university schedule would at least give me space to blog and play. God knows, how active I am with Facebook (HAHAHA)

I’ve been forced to neglect a few things, like the unfinished chapter to my little series which my mind had gone and rebelled and refused to think suitable words deemed worthy to the scenes playing in my head.

Bah, till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP